About

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hiatus

It is funny how life sometimes gets in the way. I have not written to all of you in a while because:

1. My law practice started to get busier ( thank goodness) and thus my focus has been somewhat shifted
2. I began to sleep later ( to about 6 AM from 5AM)
3. My daughter returned home, and our computer was moved into the 'master' bedroom ( meaning I run the risk of awakening my bride from her slumber by my composing)
4. The Yankees have been uniformly unexciting.
5. The democratic nomination process has worn me out.
6. My fervor for writing these pieces has, for the moment, been slightly diminished.

Thus, to steal a quote, in case you were wondering, the reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. I hope to come back to you in the near future, stronger and better than ever. In the meantime, I guess you will have to look for other ways to fill up the few minutes in your day that you have been devoting to reading my mental meanderings.

I am signing out, but not signing off.

No comments: