About

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Another piece in the NY Times

I just opened the Sunday Sports section and saw the "In-Box" headline, "Baseball Stats Move Beyond the * to the ?" I thought to myself that it sounded just like a recent submission to them ("Manny" is my blog post).

In fact, the headline was referring to my piece, which was edited and printed.

I didn't have any notice from them that this was going to happen. What a nice surprise.

If you are keeping count (as I am), that is 3 pieces in the NY Times, 1 in Time Magazine and a story in The Chicken Soup for the Soul series. I am a bit overwhelmed by it all.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day, and enjoyed my post about my Mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There will be no more room on our Hall Of Fame refrigerator.... If you do not stop being published in the Times... Love, P and T

Robert said...

thanks for your including me once again on your famous refrigerator door.

I thought the Times had taken out a cease and desist order from my submitting anything else, but I guess this one slipped through.