About

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mean Games You Ham- and a Dream of a Cruz Awakening

(Background- Ted Cruz, while he hogged the floor of the Senate, read Green Eggs and Ham- In that story, the main character first hates these foods but later decides he loves them and would eat them anywhere. Below is a tale of my response to the disaster that is Mr. Cruz and of his similar imagined transformation)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not like these games you ham
I do not like them mad I am

I do not like them in this house
I do not like them from a louse
I do not like them so don't dare
I do so like Obamacare

Not in this house
Not from this mouse
I would unseat you here and now
I would unseat if I knew how

I would unseat you if I could
I would unseat, you do no good
I would unseat you little louse
I would unseat you are a mouse

I do not like these games you play
I do not like them any day
I do not like them in this house
I do not like them from a louse
I do not like them near or far
I do not like them in a jar

Not on a train or in a tree
Not in a box
Not from a fox

You're in the dark
How could you, would you, not a lark
Not in the park or on a bench
Not in the dark with your fist clench

Say!
I do not like these games you ham
I do not like them, mad I am

And I would take this to a vote
And I would warn you not to gloat
And I would tell you to beware
And I would tell you not to dare

What's that you say?
YOU LOVE OBAMACARE

I do so like you I do so much
I do so like the folks you touch
I do so like you now and then
I do so like you even when

I do so like Obamacare
I do so like it that we share
I do so like it that you care
I do so like you anywhere!

I do so like you
I know you can
Thank you!
Thank you,
Glad I am.


No comments: