About

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Rebels Without A Cause

My mind's on fire, conflagration
I'm filled with ire, consternation
I'm agitated by your games
You should be ashamed

Its hard to think, contemplation
Can't sleep a wink, concentration
I'm aggravated by your obfuscation    
You should be restrained

You're intellectually lazy and despicably cruel
You're myopic, misanthropic, the perpetual fool 
You're puerile, hostile, a perennial tool
This is not a love story      

My belly's aching, its of your making
My heart is hurting from you I'm certain
Tears in my eyes, plaintive cries
Emptiness is all I see. 
 

Food without taste, steps without pace
You have stolen the joy and taken the meaning
Days without reason,  moments of treason
You have plundered, and pilfered and purloined
ALL WITHOUT CAUSE

No comments: