About

Friday, June 17, 2016

Persona Non Grata


Dear Mr. Trump: 

Please add me to your persona non grata list. My blog and my Facebook page are largely devoted to diatribes excoriating everything that leaps out of your head and into the public domain.

What must I do to gain your everlasting enmity? Insult your manhood, your hair, your wife? I would suggest attacking your policies but you have none, unless an adjective a verb and any noun you can locate counts as a definitive stance. 

I would consider it an honor if you would add me to your Hall of Shame. I promise I would not disappoint, as I would take every opportunity to speak and write badly of everything Trump.

I ask that you vote me off your island, build your wall to keep me out, call me an illegal legal. 

Your devoted enemy,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell us how you really feel!