About

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Our Double Negative President. Because One Negative Is Not Enough

Is there anything worse than that tricky double negative? Am I saying what I mean or not saying what I mean or not not saying what I mean? Sometimes I think my head will literally explode from not not thinking about this riddle wrapped in an enigma inside a conundrum inside a Russian nesting doll.

I don't not understand what Mr. Trump didn't mean yesterday. I mean I do not understand him but that doesn't mean I don't comprehend him. He said what he meant and he meant what he said and an elephant is faithful 100 per cent.

Mr.Trump tripping over his words? Don't tell me he doesn't lie. Or do tell me he does lie. I don't know what is fake anymore. Or I do know what is true. I am so confused. Or maybe not, not at all.

Mr. Trump, our double negative President. Because one negative is not enough.

PS - Here's a bad/good joke for you

What do you get if you mix Donald Trump with Vladimir Putin?  A double negative.

Or maybe it's not a joke at all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you could NOT ever top yesterday’s one liner. I read it to 5 people and also got a call from a young professional I adore who now reads your Blog religiously! She opened it, went wild with hysteria and called me immediately to tell me she couldn’t imagine you writing anything better about this newest fiasco. I agreed.

....But I suppose you thought you would NOT, and then possibly NOT NOT....and then maybe NOT.....
Oh so glad you DID!!! You are unreal!!
Thanks for helping us all through it all.....
😉😘

EA

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! Positively (or negatively?) brilliant!
Marcus

Anonymous said...


The time has come the Walrus said, to talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax.

PB