About

Saturday, January 18, 2020

A Baby's Vocabulary

I  am 16 months old and I am learning new words every day. I now know how to say:
Mama
Daddy 
Poppa 
Eyes 
Ears
Mouth 
Nose
Thank You
All done

And 

Lies
Fake News
Hoax
Witch hunt
Stupid 
Loser 
Crooked
Boring
Disgusting 
Overrated
Clown 
Dummy 
Fool
Phony
Criminals
Animals 
Invasion
Illegal
Ass
Crap
Bullshit
Shithole 


And

No- as in
No climate change
No immigrants
No collusion
No obstruction of justice
No documents
No evidence 

And my favorite phrases

Get the hell out
Lock her up

Thank you Mr. President. You are a very good teacher. How am I doing so far?



4 comments:

harvey leeds said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=RsxQXfFtNjA&feature=emb_logo

Anonymous said...

Spot on.

Lou/8A

Michael Gansl said...

No Comment!

Anonymous said...

Watching the wrong news station

BW