About

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Mr. Trump's New Slogans

 This is the great disconnect:

180,000 have died but he has been our savior;

The streets are bursting with unrest but he is the one to bring law and order;

He was to turn an imagined dystopia into nirvana but now, four years later, he promises he will turn our actual dystopia into nirvana. 

What am I missing here?

I have heard he is considering the following new slogans: 
 
"Make America Great Again, I Mean It This Time" 
or; 

"I Broke It, Now I'll Fix It" 
or; 

"If At First You Don't Succeed, Well That's What A Second Term Is For"
 or;
 
"Fool You Once, Shame On You, Fool You Twice, I Have A Great Deal On A Bridge" 
or; 

"How Much Worse Can I Be?"
or;

"How Much Worse Can It Be?"

How much worse indeed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It would be cute if it weren’t so scary. PB