About

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Now That I Have Both My Vaccines



1. I have the capacity to focus my attention on all the things that used to annoy me.

2. I need a different excuse for why I am cranky

3. I have to find another reason why I can't go to the supermarket to do the shopping.

4. I can stop trying to figure out how you managed to get your shot

5. I have to discover something else to obsess about

6. I will have to figure out a different cause for my hypochondria

7. I no longer have to look both ways crossing state lines 

8. I noticed all my clothes are fitting tighter

9. I need a better explanation for why I am too easily distracted to read books

10. I determined I can take 46 large steps or 52 small steps to throw out the garbage

11. I recognize that people are now avoiding me for reasons that have nothing to do with covid.

12. I came to the realization I am the same person as I was a year ago. 

13. I am afraid my wife has already come to the realization I am the same person as I was a year ago.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughed out loud multiple times on this


BL

fb said...

sharing this with everyone. very funny.

Anonymous said...

Laughed out loud several times at this.

SM

Unknown said...

Lol! AM

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!! SO TRUE

ES

Anonymous said...

so funny! especially #s 8, 9 and 10. Really had a good laugh!