About

Monday, October 10, 2022

He Did It His Way

 And now election's near

And I just might not have mentioned
A kid or two or three
Well you know its just my penchant
Forgive me for my sins 
As I forgive all others 
While now I tell my kid
He may have brothers

I may exaggerate
Ok I do but just a little
I did not graduate 
At the top but in the middle
Ok I never learned
Never finished what I started
But in my mind I did
I'm being martyred 

I said I was a cop
That I hauled away the bad guys
And what I call the truth
You insist was just some bad lies
Well no one's without fault
A low or two and not just all highs
So don't go throwing stones
I've told a few lies

And yes I paid the bill
And sent the card for that abortion
I never said she must
I just said I'd send my portion
I never went inside
You must know it wasn't my play
My stance on this is clear
She did it her way

For what's a man what has he got
What is my sin, that I got caught
And for the things that I have done
All that I did was run, run, run
From all my lies don't criticize
I did it my way

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very creative!!! You really have such a talent!!!

LK

Anonymous said...

UR BRILLIANT!
LOIS

Anonymous said...

Perfect

AM

Anonymous said...

Why can’t we have our way and they just make him go away??!!!?!!!

EA

Anonymous said...

please send the letter to editor!!!

JS

Editor's reply: Sadly, the NY Times places a 60 day double secret probation hold on an individual after being published in their paper. As such, if you like this post, the best way to have other eyes gaze upon it, is to forward it to friends you believe would enjoy it