About

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

TWO THUMBS UP - SCHITT'S CREEK (DEFINITELY NOT BOTTOM FEEDING)





 I am lately up to my eyeballs in episodes of Schitt's Creek. I feel deep down it is my duty to inform you that while you might imagine this show filled with verbal diarrhea from a few big turds that is far from the truth. There is no scatological humor here, and the central characters do give more than a crap about each other and the town in which they reside. While our President might call this place a shithole I would suggest he would be the one full of it in such a description.

 I am nearing the back end of season three, not even half way finished and with so much more to go, I expect what remains may soon have me doubled over (in laughter, of course)

So for those of you wiping your hands clean of some other show that leaves you sick to your stomach, I say plant yourself firmly on your backside and get ready to take a marathon, satisfying Schitt's Creek run. I guarantee you when you finish it will seem as if a big weight has been removed from you.. Lighter in spirit so to speak.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need more toilet paper before I get into the series!


EA

Anonymous said...

Love the show. Keep on watching and having fun.

APT 8A

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha

SS

Anonymous said...

Very clever

AL

Eileen said...

Almost went into mourning when we finished the last episode

Anonymous said...

Two thumbs up might not be the best word to describe Shitt's Creek.

we will be starting to binge on this today,

Robert said...

I THINK I MAY HAVE BEEN A LITTLE OBTUSE IN THIS POST. IT IS REPLETE WITH INTENDED DOUBLE ENTENDRES, ALL AS A PLAY ON SCHITT'S CREEK. FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO, PLEASE READ AGAIN IN THAT LIGHT. SORRY TO "DUMP" THIS ON ALL OF YOU

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!

JA