About

Thursday, October 15, 2020

You're Always Giving Him Money

("Biden Announces Record $383 Million Fundraising Haul For September")

You're always giving him money

You only give me your indignation

And in the middle of my coronation

I'm way down

I never told you the whole truth
I only gave it an imitation
You only started investigations
The whole time

Out of options, I am spent
Coronavirus put a dent
All the fun is gone, even on the road
Hate this job, I'm getting sacked
All the votes, can't turn them back
Try to slow them down, but yes I know
Oh that tragic feeling, the end of show
Oh that tragic feeling
The end of show, the end of show

One nightmare
Carry my bags and don't mess up my hair
Soon I'll have my own talk show
Trump TV, a billionaire once more
That's my dream, I'll make a score
I'll make a score
I'll make a score (yes I will)

One, two, three, five, seven, eight
Count my votes like this it's great

One, two, three, five, seven, eight
Count my votes like this it's great

One, two, three, five, seven, eight
Count my votes like this, it's great









No comments: