About

Monday, February 6, 2017

Trump Congratulates Patriots on Win, Takes Credit for Victory

I guarantee that Trump will take credit for the Patriot's historic comeback. Something like this:

"Greatest comeback, greatest game in history of games. I predicted it,  I was responsible for it. Nobody thought it could be done, just like nobody thought I could win. And I won big, bigger than anyone else ever won anywhere, anytime in anything. At halftime the lying media gave them up for dead, just like they gave up on me, especially the New York Times. But I am not dead and neither is Putin. So congratulations to the Patriots, just like I am a patriot, I won this game for you the steel worker in Pennsylvania who lost his job to some illegal from Syria, and you the guy from some other small town somewhere in America who hates just about everyone else in America. And what about those commercials that tried to make me look small. There is nothing small about me, believe me. So New England won, so what. They were low energy, I mean really low energy, they looked like old man Bush who was even lower energy than Jeb, until I gave the team my half time pep talk. Even better than the one Reagan gave when he was the Gipper before he became Reagan. Win one for Trumpy I said. So I was really the most valuable player. I was the coach. And if the lying media wasn't lying then you would all know how great I really am. God bless you, God bless America and God bless me. Believe me, he does. Bigly."

7 comments:

PickleBiz said...

Very good Robert! (But I think you've portrayed him as more modest than he actually is.)

Anonymous said...

Spot on!

LE

Anonymous said...

The terrorist attack in Fort Lee in the first half distracted the Pats.

TT

Anonymous said...

Oh yes!

CG

Anonymous said...

Dear Robert: Now I know who you are. You show up on Saturday Night Live in the disguise of Alec Baldwin! Thanks for the belly laughs.

Greg

russell said...

Yes, I agree. You came off as much too modest. great laughs....even modestly.....

Anonymous said...

Great!

DS